When you’re looking for a new toilet, perhaps you’d like to check out the leading models across the whole range of a brand without endless scouring online.
We understand that so we’ve done the hard work for you.
Today, we’ve collated 6 of the very best Glacier Bay toilets so you can see at a glance which of this cost-effective and water-efficient line of WCs would best suit your bathroom. This is a brand owned by Home Depot so you can find the most competitive prices right there.
Check out the wide range of styles and sizes as we launch in with a robust two-piece then break down the impressive range one-by-one.
1. Glacier Bay Chair Height Dual-Flush Two-piece Elongated (N2316)
The comfort height seat on the N2316 sits 16 ½ high and falls in with ADA guidelines catering for anyone with mobility issues. Combined with the elongated bowl, you’ll get ample room and perfect positioning.
Power combined with water conservation
Dual-flush toilets give you the ability to save water without needing to sacrifice a burst of power for more stubborn waste. The N2316 comes with a water-conserving 1.1 gallons per flush for light or liquid loads with a potent 1.6 GPF alternative when you need it.
Easy to install
The user-friendly QuickConnect set-up means you can install this Glacier Bay without needing to call in a plumber. If you are reliant on professional help, it should be a quick and easy job that won’t run you too much.
Outstanding value and solid unbeatable warranty
This Glacier Bay model looks sleek and comes in a trio of colorways to suit your décor. Build quality and performance are first-rate while the price places it well within the reach of most. Crowned with a limited lifetime warranty, you’ll get exceptional value without compromising results.
- Multiple colors including a sleek black-on-black
- ADA-compliant right height seat with elongated bowl
- Use either 1.1 GPF or 1.6 GPF to achieve water-efficiency but call on more power when required
- Larger footprint so doesn’t work as well in compact bathrooms
2. Glacier Bay Chair Height Dual-Flush One-piece Elongated (N2420)
Minimalist one-piece design
Too many people overlook the impact a toilet has on the design front. It’s the first thing a visitor sees when they enter your bathroom and the Glacier Bay N2420 makes a real statement.
The one-piece design not only looks the part but also means your cleaning is easier with fewer places for grime to accumulate.
EPA WaterSense Certified
A dual-flush mechanism gives you the choice between a light flush using just 1.1 GPF or a more ruthless 1.6 GPF alternative if you need to shift stubborn waste. This brings the N2420 well within WaterSense guidelines for water conservation.
While the chair height seat and elongated bowl give you ample room for maneuver, the low-slung tank makes this toilet a space-saver if you have a compact bathroom but don’t want to dip out on aesthetics or performance.
Straightforward to install
As with all Glacier Bay toilets, installation is swift and painless.
- Dual-flush rated at 1.1 GPF and 1.6 GPF delivering performance undercut with economy
- Commanding but understated aesthetics
- Maintenance and clean-up kept to a minimum
- Some complaints about too little water in the bowl for solid waste
3. Glacier Bay Chair Height Single-Flush Two-Piece Round (N2428RB/N2428T)
While a two-piece might not be as sleek or elegant, the timeless design of this Glacier Bay means it’s suitable for any type of bathroom whether traditional or modern. Repairs and maintenance are also simplified.
The 2-inch trapway comes fully glazed so bacteria won’t gather and debris ends up where it should be not stuck on the sides of the bowl.
Highly capable single-flush
While you won’t benefit from a dual-flush option on this model, Glacier Bay hits the ideal sweet spot with a consumption of just 1.28 gallons per flush. This ensures the toilet is compliant with EPA WaterSense guidelines while still serving up the firepower you need.
Exceptional overall value
Not only do you get impressive performance, this toilet is available at a keen price-point giving you outstanding value from a brand you can trust.
- Anti-microbial glaze on 2-inch trapway promotes simple cleaning
- 28 GPF flush places a premium on efficiency
- Powerful jet flush technology deals with all kinds of waste fuss-free
- No dual-flush
4. Glacier Bay Chair Height Dual-Flush Two-piece Elongated (N2430E)
Extreme water conservation
Another dual-flush model, use the remarkably water-efficient 1-gallon button for liquid waste or just 1.28 gallons of water per flush for more robust flushes while still remaining firmly inside the WaterSense threshold.
Comprehensive kit for installation
All hardware required for installation comes bundled down to the wax ring, bolts and cap. Whether you do it yourself or call in a plumber, you’ll be up and running without too much interference.
Elongated bowl for added comfort
Sitting 16 ½ inches high, the chair height seat is combined with an elongated bowl to ensure you’ll be comfy maneuvering and sitting even if you’ve got problems with mobility.
Impeccable Glacier Bay warranty
As with all Home Depot Glacier Bay toilets, despite the bargain basement price, you’ll benefit from a robust lifetime warranty so what’s not to love?
- Remarkably efficient 1 GPF flush along with 1.28 GPF for full flush
- Everything included for a seamless installation
- Comfort height seat ADA-compliant
- Might not be powerful enough for demanding needs
5. Glacier Bay Chair Height Dual-Flush Two-piece Round (N2428R-DF)
Save up to 600 gallons of water per year
EPA WaterSense-certified, this Glacier Bay model could help you to yield dramatic savings over the course of the year. By using less water, you’ll not only do your part for the environment but also cut down on your utility bills with a realistic drop of 6000 gallons a year.
Power combined with water conservation
Although some users have suggested you’ll need to flush multiple times, the more powerful 1.6 GPF flush should be adequate for most reasonable needs. Throw in the 1 GPF lighter flush and you’ll enjoy economy married to power.
Round front for space-saving
While a round front bowl might give you a little less space, on the plus side this model is a neat fit in smaller bathrooms.
5-year limited warranty
Since this model comes in at such a keen price-point, the warranty is reduced but still an impressive 5 years.
- 1 GPF and 1.6 GPF dual flush to save water while still calling on more power when required
- Siphonic action bowl with direct fed jet
- Compact design without sacrificing comfort
- A few complaints about needing to flush multiple times with bulky waste
6. Glacier Bay Chair Height Single-Flush Two-piece Elongated (N2442EB/N2442T)
Ideal for anyone with mobility concerns
The combination of elongated bowl and comfort height seat gives you plenty of room when you’re taking care of business. The ADA-compliant set-up also makes this toilet perfect if anyone in your family has problems moving around.
Seat and all hardware included
Unlike many toilets that have you digging deeper for a separate seat, you’ll get everything you need here to get going right out the box. The best thing, you won’t need to pay the earth for the privilege either. Like all Glacier Bay toilets, this WC is firmly in budget pricing territory without stiffing you on the performance front.
Uses very little water
You’ll see off just 1.28 gallons of water per flush making this an energy-efficient model within EPA WaterSense guidelines.
Single flush for simplicity
While some might feel the lack of a dual-flush mechanism is limiting, for many the sleek and simple design with water-conserving flush is an upside rather than drawback.
- 2-piece design renders cleaning and maintenance a breeze
- Trapway glazed to streamline both waste removal and cleaning
- ADA-compliant with seat 16 inches high
- Some might single flush limiting
Hopefully you can now see at a glance whether a Glacier Bay toilet fits your bathroom and budget.
We’d strongly advise you to take your time by browsing through Top Ten Water rather than blundering in and buying the first toilet that catches your eye. While seemingly a very simple product, there’s more to choosing a toilet than you might first think.
Subscribe to our newsletter for expert tips and money saving coupon codes!