Marey GA10NGDP 3.1 GPM Tankless Water Heater
The Marey GA10NGDP is a lightweight tankless water heater that operates on 2 D-cell batteries. It’s ideal for off-grid use, homes with frequent outages, and remote places where there’s no electricity. The heater churns out 3.1 gallons of hot water per minute at 20PSI.
The Marey GA10NGDP is a lightweight tankless water heater that operates on 2 D-cell batteries. It’s ideal for off-grid use, homes with frequent outages, and remote places where there’s no electricity. The heater churns out 3.1 gallons of hot water per minute at 20PSI. That’s more than sufficient to meet the hot water needs of smaller households with a single hot water application (at a time). Being small in size, homeowners can do a DIY install in no time. Our review team at TopTenWater.com has evaluated this product from a bunch of different angles to give you an unbiased evaluation on it.
The Marey GA10NGDP tankless water heater activates by water flow right from the time the faucet starts running. This unit works well with low water pressure and only uses gas when the water is flowing. Though it takes a couple of seconds for hot water to start flowing, the heater supplies as much hot water as needed. It comes with a digital control display that shows the real outlet water temperature. You can always adjust the temperature until you attain the desired comfort level.
The Marey GA10NGDP is compliant with the tankless water heater requirements set by the Department of Energy. The good thing about this unit is that it comes with a 5-year warranty, giving you peace of mind that your investment is safe. When installed properly, the heater can maintain 87% energy efficiency. It comes with an anti-combustion device plus gas safety protection.
- 2 D-cell batteries are all that you need to operate the ignition on the Marey GA10NGDP. No electricity is required
- Saves significant volume of water and up to 60% of electricity compared to conventional tank water heaters
- A running tap with low water pressure is all that’s required to activate the unit
- Rustproof design ensures that the water channel remains intact, thereby, preventing water loss due to leakage
- The heater has a compact design that not only saves space, but allows for quick installation even in small spaces
- Customers enjoy timely support from customer service and 5-year product warranty against manufacturer’s fault
|Works well with low pressure water||Takes a bit longer to heat water|
|Rustproof design||Not suitable for large family|
|Supplies unlimited volume of hot water||Does not shut automatically|
|Multiple points of use||Not for commercial applications|
- 87% efficiency for a lifetime
- Natural gas/liquid propane powered
- Rust proof
- 5-year product warranty
- 792,228 maximum BTU
- 23.6″ H x 13.6″ W x 6.9″ D.
|Ignition||2D cell batteries|
|Water Connection Location||Bottom|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||No|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|